Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Maricopa County
Air Duct Cleaning Near Me provides professional dryer vent cleaning service to homes and businesses everywhere in the Phoenix, Arizona area – as well as to Scottsdale, Maricopa County, and the entirety of the Greater Phoenix Area. All dryer vents require regular cleaning – no matter the make, model, or brand. During regular usage, dryers rapidly accumulate dust, dirt, particulate matter, and highly flammable lint inside the dryer vent – and the more a dryer is used, the faster it will accumulate lint build-up.
Air Duct Cleaning Near Me utilizes professional negative pressure vacuum systems and a range of EPA approved, environmentally safe chemical solutions to rapidly remove all grime, dust, lint, and other particulates from your dryer vent system.
By cleaning your dryer vents, our team will reduce the risk of any health issues associated with microorganisms and allergens that accumulate within your dryer – as well as the risk of fire associated with lint build-up blocking your dryer vents and leading to increased heat. Additionally, dryer vent cleaning service will make your dryer far more effective and energy efficient, operating with less strain and, in turn, lowering the cost of your energy bills!
Regardless of your property type or size, whether you have a small home or business, or a large apartment, hotel, or hospital complex – or even just a laundromat – Air Duct Cleaning Near Me will provide you with rapid dryer vent cleaning services with the highest degree of skill and professionalism, and always for an affordable and flexible rate.
When should I have my dryer vents cleaned?
- Clothing is taking too long to dry
- Dryers overheat when in operation
- Dryer vent exhaust ducts produce no sound
- No steam exits the exhaust duct of your dryer vent in cold weather or the Winter
- Clothing is hot to the touch when removed from your dryer
Reduce the risk of dryer vent associated fire by:
- Ensuring lint screens and filters are clean after drying each load of clothing
- Periodically cleaning the dryer system, especially the hose
- Replace flexible dryer ducts with metal ductwork
- Never overload your dryer
- Never block or obstruct exhaust ducts or dryer vent flaps
- Aways install screens on the outside dryer vent